Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

I would just like to say thank you all for your input.

Looked sort of rushed to me, but good luck

:neutralsp:

*EDIT*

You could of gone for mod first as you've missed out a few commands including warning people, it could help you with your app (Just a suggestion).

I will be fixing the things that you have suggested. Thank you.

*EDIT*

I have significantly improved - If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

162 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
158/1026
Online
Top