Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Death Driver wrote:
I am surprised you say that when I am already staff on DarkRP I would not really do it for powers and I do play on TTT if I am bored or just want to play it
Well you did try to apply for global mod and when you saw it was closed you applied for darkrp which also was closed and now you try to apply for ttt which you know is open. Also you are not a staff member on ttt making it abit of a useless position for ya.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

211 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
5/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
1/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
204/1024
Online
Top