Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Jordz wrote:
Gamer, You where a really good Lead Team member back in the day, However you weren't able to attend the Lead Team Meetings back then, So are you able to do it now?

As stated in my application, I would try my best to attend but I would most likely not be able to. It's not that I don't WANT to attend but because I can't. I spoke to chute about the paste in and I think I told yo about it and chute just told me that I should write my alternative on my application.

It would be a shame if I was denied because of that even if I am a good staff member and would do a good job.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
155/1024
Online
Top