Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

AA RFLeX wrote:
Jordz wrote:
This is the weirdest application I've seen yet ;), It's well detailed and you seem like you're ready however keep it up!
Why is it weird xD? I am not used to having different colors in my applications.

Like your layout is weird but I like it, It's a change and it looks weird but good! Like the Activity l and the l parts. It's something I've not saw so I think it looks nice man!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

216 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
5/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
209/1024
Online
Top