Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Marshall Law wrote:
Well, it's sometimes I have a quick temper especially to the people that are rude.

And yes I say think that I say pretty immature/rude things at times, but I don't try to hurt anyone.

Thanks for the feedback.


Don't worry i fully understand where your coming from, its very frustrating when you deal with someone without proof and they get pissy at you :/

Or when you get insulted for enforcing the rules :/

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
181/1023
Online
Top