Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

xxredhurt wrote:
I think your still not ready for it. You are known for breaking rules a Lot and I'm just going to say gl

:minussp: my decision would change if I see a difference in the acts you make.
i have to respect what you think but i only broke 2 rules thats not alot like your making it out to be? i know my work as staff has changed alot? like klap said when you hear my name you think of a mod who broke rules? thats in the past? nealry 3 weeks now?

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

185 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
177/1023
Online
Top