Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* No recent warnings
* Seems friendly

Negatives:
*Very low activity
*Application can be better


My decision:

:minussp:

I suggest to look at other applications that got accepted and compare them to yours.

Good luck!


:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

188 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
180/1023
Online
Top