Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Jordz wrote:
Evil, You can be immature at times with your trollish behaviour so I'll wait and see how you play before I give you my vote.

I can fully understand this comment but you have not played nor spoken to me for a few weeks and its in that time I have changed ALOT :)

Still thank you very much for your comment and have a good new year.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

235 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
226/1024
Online
Top