Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

So when I join s3 and I went to the nexus tower because I want to base in the nexus and I called the ele after 5-7 minutes the elevator still haven't come so I picklock the elevator door and I saw no elevator, if anyone can repair it fix it as soon as possible please I really want to base. Sorry for prop surfing it's for the video

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
148/1026
Online
Top