Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Hey,
You forgot a part in your app:
[b]What is Ghosting? and give an example:[/b] (Explain in your own words what ghosting is and give an example of ghosting)

[b]How would you deal with a disrespectful player?:[/b] (Explain in your own words how you would deal with a player being disrespectful towards another player or staff member.)

[b]Why I should be chosen:[/b]
I never saw you so complete the template and I'll give you a verdict

Can also someone move this to the correct section, thanks !

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

174 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
165/1023
Online
Top