Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Jordz wrote:
:minussp:

Duplicaites items and trolling atitude.

I made a post about that duplication thing, people accepted my apology. Surprised you haven't. And on friday, all my punishments will be gone.
How do I have a trolling attitude?

Clarky wrote:
penE wrote:
:minussp:

do we really want a racist RDMing admin?
Surprising to see this, was he reported or anything dealt about this?

I talked to Luan about that. Pene reported me.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

182 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
176/1023
Online
Top