Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Hello Banana,
I have taken a look at your application and I found out the letters are really big and it makes it look like a rushed application, if you want to make your application look like better I suggst to use a different font size. I would be happy if you could make the why should I be chosen section longer. I see you a lot on Teamspeak though.


Good luck!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

182 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
176/1023
Online
Top