Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Here are a few points:

- I'd suggest you to work on your application. I have read all of it, and there are some points that aren;t as good as they should be. You should maybe ask a staff member to help you!
- I heard that you're not helping out as much as you should. You need to have enough f1s done to get accepted as admin. If you haven't done enough of them yet -> do some more and wait for next week.


Good luck!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
123/1022
Online
Top