Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
so i whant to prove u guys that i can be a good mod

If you ever got mod (Which will hopefully never happen anyways) I could almost guarantee you wouldn't be a good one.
Bro, you're 16 and you're behaving like an edgy child that just found out what memes are, It's finally time to grow the fuck up.

I agree I'm his friend and he is very immature he needs to grow up

and them 2 sentences at the end a very funny xD

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

124 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
116/1022
Online
Top