Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Hi kireg.

Your activity on the TTT server itself seems to be really patchy; which is a big concern for me.



Just by looking at your gametracker I can tell you're not really that much into TTT; I recommend picking up your activity on our server for at least a week or two and see how things feel. Other than that I can't really flaw your application, it looks decent.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

123 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
115/1022
Online
Top