Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Jordan Johnston wrote:
test acc 123 wrote:
Jordan Johnston wrote:
Niko wrote:
Jordan Johnston wrote:
You've got no activity on the server so how do you know you'll like it?

Cause I like surfing... good question.

But remember dude you've got no activity on it due to the server not even being out yet, I'd apply once it's out so you know if you like it or not!
you supported anna though, nice

Reason I supported Anna is because I've saw her play on it as well as myself and I know she likes it, so stop trying to call me out when you're making a fool on yourself.

I like surf too, i cant be supported?

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

105 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
100/1022
Online
Top