Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Hey! I really appreciate the constructive response and the kind words, as suggested I'll get more gametime in and will reapply later.

Showing interest was no problem at all, I'd actually like to thank all of you for paying mind to my application. I look forward to working with everybody (hopefully) and striving for a better, cleaner server.

If anything changes feel free to message me on here or on steam.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
123/1022
Online
Top