Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

From my experience with you in-game, as a person and RP'er I've thought of you as a quite arrogant person...

I don't mean to be rude, but since this is a mod application you must be ready to recieve critisism. I Think you have the capability to me a mod, but i do Believe your personality and way of handeling new people is something you have to work on.

:minussp:

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

105 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
100/1022
Online
Top