Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Agent47 wrote:
:plussp:
even though he's bad at RL
Bad at spitting hot fire
Even though I DDOS myself so I can win a fifa match
This dude has shown a lot of ja hoe noem je dat ehm....
Respect naar de community. Dus hierbij, + support van mij man
I want you to quote my text and leave a personal message behind... OR ELSE I WILLL VERANDER MIJN VERDICT

bahahaha whats up with you talking half english and half dutch all the time.
Good times when you ddossed your self to win a fifa match . LOL you got rekt that day though:P
Thanks for the feed back bud

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
139/1022
Online
Top