Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Hello Jawson, application looks good.
Here is a few things you could revise.
Use BBcode like [b]This?[/b]
There is missing something in your application. The "Why should I be chosen?" question.
Afger a question is asked you could make a break, so that in the same sentence there is not a part of the answer. Helps separate the two.

Your activity looks good, I do not remember seeing you ingame, maybe I just missed you or did not notice you :s . Maybe your RPname is something different from your 'name'.
Anyhow I stand at
:neutralsp:

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

104 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
96/1022
Online
Top