Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Lux wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Your application looks kinda nice and i enjoyed reading it, but i gotta say there are a few unneccesary parts in it.
In addition, metagaming DOES NOT count through skype or teamspeak, you should fix it.
You seem mature, and nice.

:plussp:

Thanks for the feedback I truly appreciate it.
Will fix right away.

I will be more active this week probably, I'll see you in game I guess.
Anyways, glad I could help here, have a great day!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

121 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
116/1022
Online
Top