Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

:plussp:

As sorle is a good friend of mine since we started talking a month or so back he has always been respectful and loyal towards the community since I've known him.

I never got to meet him in his "Past" Self but I would not have known he was a "Minge" Since he has made a dramatic improvement to his attitude if he really was what some people may have called him.


Goodluck Fam ;)

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

104 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
96/1022
Online
Top