Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

:plussp:

You're an amazing guy, I've been chilling with you ingame for a while now.
I've been talking to you on teamspeak for just 1 day now and I think you're one of the most chillest guys i've ever met.

Never seen you break a rule before on me or on someone I saw.
I hope you will get this position.

Best of luck with your application.

Kind regards,
Copyright.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
125/1022
Online
Top