Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Review:


- You made an f1 and I came trying to help, and you have been VERY disrespectful, VERY immature and I needed to call a headadmin to the sit because I couldn't even talk to you without you talking over me, you didn't listen to what I had to say, just kept saying how bad and shit I am.

-Activity not bad from what I've seen
-Application looks rushed


Sorry, but it is a :minussp: for me.
Good luck anyway.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
148/1022
Online
Top