Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Morgan wrote:
xxmasterxx wrote:
I might have bad attitude but I never do it on deathrun but thanks for the reply! :)

That just shows you can separate Deathrun from the rest of the Community. When I think of staff members on any of our servers I don't want "Oh yeah, xxmasterxx he doesn't display rude behavior or a bad attitude on deathrun but he does on the forums and teamspeak." You should have a good attitude everywhere.

I wanna ask What is bad attitude in your mind? Well yes I will trying to be improving since you find my attitude bad ;)

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
146/1022
Online
Top