Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Tuntunoso wrote:
Something Walrus wrote:
Tuntunoso wrote:
Will Get ''DECLINED''

If you're doing this for a troll; you're succeeding.

I'm not doing it for a troll. Beacuse I did it Rushed. I'll do it again other time.

Honestly, that is rather coming out like you are power hungry. You couldve just waited for next week, create a great app, with propers answers. But this...
Anyway, Why Do You Type Like This, It Is So Bloody Annoying When Other People Have To Read This.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.056 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
138/1026
Online
Top