Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

You can hate all you want but I'm just telling the the truth. I would understand if you denied me for 'needs more trust' but gametime and angry? As gamer said I was on all these days except Saturday because I had some irl stuff ro deal with. Everyone can be angry in some situations and you all know it. Also about the NDA I don't think I need to wait out more. It was an honest mistake which will never happen again. All I did was reply yes to a guy who asked me if he got denied or not which I shouldnt have done but I thought it would be fine.(The post wasn't up yet).

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

237 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
229/1019
Online
Top