Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

I would have cared about this resignation a week ago but you just continued to disrespect and make racist comments this whole week and then your final moment was this steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231882499 (even though we were the same rank...well not anymore). I don't understand why you find Nazi jokes so funny but I for one don't.
I suggest you have some respect for other people.
Having said all this I do still wish you all the best.
Regards
Crazyswiss.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

218 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
6/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
203/1021
Online
Top