Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

:( I got ban for warning in yell and I forgot advert

but this guy have be follow me for like 30min

disrespecting my and then I warning he in yell and then he reported me and then bob ban he for 48 h

and I do like this server I am sorry for this but I do not think band was valid :zarp: and I play every day unban

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

195 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
1/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
191/1022
Online
Top