Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Nistelbog wrote:
sorIe wrote:
uhm, annie is aight. xnator fucked up dr and is a massive power hungry twat


this is definitely klaprefot

2nd last one is rob I think and 3rd last might be micky
I didn't include their names as i wanted them to net feel worried about them being told off by the owners for what they said, I don't want this thread to turn into geuss who.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
126/1023
Online
Top