Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

You show some good understanding of staffing from Deathrun and show some effort in some of this application. I think your "Why I should be chosen" section could be more detailed as it isn't the 75 words recommendation which looks a bit like you rushed it. I think your activity could be improved so keep playing until the meeting and you will stand a better chance.

Good luck!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
146/1022
Online
Top