Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

I’ve seen you on the server a lot and during that time I have seen you deal with some rule breakers well. I believe your application needs a lot of work as it seems very vague. You have me on steam and I am more that happy to help you with it (if you would like me to).

You were denied before because you “Need More Experience, Application”
I believe you have the experience now, you just need to work on your application. Good luck.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

129 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
120/1022
Online
Top