Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Instead of individually replying to comments I havt thanked them and will reply to all now.

Thanks for all the feedback guys and good lucks I am getting my playtime up to around two hours a day which should be helpful and increase my chances in staff. I was going to apply for it next week however due to there being no meeting i have sped it a long. good luck everyone,
thanks
-Mustang

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
122/1022
Online
Top