Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Aek177 wrote:
First of all remember that only Super Admins and above can punish for hacking.

Second your application other than that is detailed and shows good knowledge.

You have some good activity this week, keep it up!

Good luck!

Yes, I meant like I did on murder once, I asked joey for help and he said that I could ban him, and as I have most of the LT on steam it is more helpful if dealing with hackers

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

123 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
115/1022
Online
Top