Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

smo wrote:
Anon buddy I'm getting too much negatives, I'm in need of more positives on why these people were choosing you defend them but you only say they have good TS activity and 1 of the owners is making an attempt to learn LUA its fucking horrific the defense.

Smo, Just stop give them a chance and also I don't think you could do any better than them. Everyone is just complaining about server owners with you most likely don't care about. Like man they are trying their best who cares if they can't code, They can still help out the server as much as they can.

#DealWithIt

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

235 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
225/1020
Online
Top