Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

I DNST I wrote:
You could do with a bit more activity but I don’t think that matters since your already staff on 2 other servers
:support:

It still matters, you can't apply on a server you are not even playing.
I am not saying you are inactive because I know the gametracker can be buggy. It happens to me to a lot.

You are a great guy Nick!
Very nice and friendly

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
178/1023
Online
Top