Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Thank you for that xxmasterxx

Noone ever told me official warning, Roy only talked to me to fix my activity and I told him reason of my inactivity, once I came online I was demoted, seems like only you Fred and Onion are against me to get admin cuz of my 2 weeks inactivity, I have life aside this game that I think is more importnant and if someone cant leave on 2 weeks, without geting demoted I think we dont need to say anything about it then. I was active to fully when I could play then there was a time of 2-2.5 weeks of me beign unable to play. Nothing to say more.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

176 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
170/1023
Online
Top