Login to ZARP





TOPIC: I really don't get this barrel exploit

I really don't get this barrel exploit 8 years 3 months ago #942771

First of all if you spawn it in you already get warned for it. Even when you are not using it??? Hell you can warn a lot of people then. It should of been blacklisted as Well since it was here for a long time. I never knew you can get warned for ONLY pasting it. A verbal should of been in place NOT a warning. All I am asking is to get another change.....
  • AceInsidious
  • AceInsidious's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Memed
  • Posts: 7996
  • Thanks received: 3661
  • Karma: 394

The topic has been locked.
The following user said Thank You: 111111

I really don't get this barrel exploit 8 years 3 months ago #942773

I got perma banned for it
  • 111111
  • 111111's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 4381
  • Thanks received: 2028
  • Karma: 43
The topic has been locked.
The following user said Thank You: AceInsidious

I really don't get this barrel exploit 8 years 3 months ago #942775

i was going to accept it but RIP :/
  • MsMs
  • MsMs's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Posts: 2406
  • Thanks received: 1211
  • Karma: -23

Nothing
Edited 8 years 3 months ago by MsMs.
The topic has been locked.
The following user said Thank You: AceInsidious

I really don't get this barrel exploit 8 years 3 months ago #942777

i gave u verbal tho
  • Devas
  • Devas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Best Super admin" -Chuteuk
  • Posts: 495
  • Thanks received: 114
  • Karma: 11
Edited 8 years 3 months ago by Devas.
The topic has been locked.

I really don't get this barrel exploit 8 years 3 months ago #942783

Devas wrote:
i verballed u tho

I spawned it in and shot it to kill my friends. I then stopped after you verballed me....
  • AceInsidious
  • AceInsidious's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Memed
  • Posts: 7996
  • Thanks received: 3661
  • Karma: 394

The topic has been locked.

I really don't get this barrel exploit 8 years 3 months ago #942786

Also the fact that I got warned and the reason was: "we follow chutes orders" HMMMMMMMMM
  • AceInsidious
  • AceInsidious's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Memed
  • Posts: 7996
  • Thanks received: 3661
  • Karma: 394

The topic has been locked.

I really don't get this barrel exploit 8 years 3 months ago #942790

You don't use the barrel, that's that it will be fixed soon.
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • I love Henny
  • Posts: 17128
  • Thanks received: 9730
  • Karma: 981
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Clarky

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

234 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
3/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
225/1023
Online
Top