Login to ZARP





TOPIC: I didnt break TOU I linked a post on this forum?

I didnt break TOU I linked a post on this forum? 8 years 3 weeks ago #1010707

yall got some esplainin to do
  • GmodTrolla
  • GmodTrolla's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 4612
  • Thanks received: 811
  • Karma: -87

Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
The topic has been locked.

I didnt break TOU I linked a post on this forum? 8 years 3 weeks ago #1010717

The post that you are linked in the deleted post was deleted. So the post was removed.
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • DEADMONSTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 9279
  • Thanks received: 3800
  • Karma: 80

...
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Clarky

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
189/1021
Online
Top