Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595414

Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:
I remember the day they added golf cars, everyone had 1 driving around with, trying to build small trailers to store printers in. It was so much more fun with golf cars rather than these shitty laggy ass cars.
It wasn't laggy until you drove them into the mines, lol.

The day the golf cars was added Zarp was played rp_downtown. Don't think they had a mine back then
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by catboy sven ツ.
Login or register to post a reply.

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595422

Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:
I remember the day they added golf cars, everyone had 1 driving around with, trying to build small trailers to store printers in. It was so much more fun with golf cars rather than these shitty laggy ass cars.

The day the golf cars was added Zarp was played rp_downtown. Don't think they had a mine back then
Wasn't there? I didn't play at the time but I heard from people who played at the time that it did happen.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595425

Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Wasn't there? I didn't play at the time but I heard from people who played at the time that it did happen.

sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e55eut&s=6#.WT3NUTUnrlo
sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2gxgyo4&s=6#.WT3NXzUnrlo
sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5luskx&s=6#.WT3NdDUnrlo

Here's a few pics of me and Vitx rulebreaking back in the days, I don't see a mine though
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595431

Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Here's a few pics of me and Vitx rulebreaking back in the days, I don't see a mine though
When I joined it was rp_townsend and then it changed to downtown again but I remember it being in the tunnel behind you in those shots, but it can't have been that one? Golf cars weren't around during that time OR townsend.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595434

Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:

wtf 7mil??
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595501

Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:

When I joined it was rp_townsend and then it changed to downtown again but I remember it being in the tunnel behind you in those shots, but it can't have been that one? Golf cars weren't around during that time OR townsend.

The cars was added before switching to townsend. I only played that map for a week tho so before i quit. That fucking map was so massive the server got super boring. Due to playing so short on that map I can't really tell if they removed golf cars and added other ones to make traveling more fitting. Maybe someone else can tell you that story better than I can.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595504

amen
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595508

Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:

The cars was added before switching to townsend. I only played that map for a week tho so before i quit. That fucking map was so massive the server got super boring. Due to playing so short on that map I can't really tell if they removed golf cars and added other ones to make traveling more fitting. Maybe someone else can tell you that story better than I can.
They added the Ford Truck then all the cars then the special car with the questline
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595509

I knew people would be upset about the special car thing. It's true that people don't really get much for staying so long on the server. All the items are available, now. Even the ones that are incredibly rare. But there isn't really that much that can be done about that, because if Chute just decided to take all the Special Cars away from the people who didn't have them before the update, then those people would be up in arms even if they're refunded the current value. I feel like maybe people just need to embrace ZARP for what it is. The one DarkRP server where basing isn't all about lockpicking/keypad cracking bases and hoping that you change weapons just in time to stop the owner of the base from shooting you in the face when he's got that mace, but you know these things can't be replaced OHHHHHH

All seriousness, Chute, EMP, Tyler and Para are always coming up with new ways to improve the server. Sure, it might not be the most amazingly fun place for some people, but it still provides a good laugh for others and makes a lot of people happy, still.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595812

Father Watson wrote:
I knew people would be upset about the special car thing. It's true that people don't really get much for staying so long on the server. All the items are available, now. Even the ones that are incredibly rare. But there isn't really that much that can be done about that, because if Chute just decided to take all the Special Cars away from the people who didn't have them before the update, then those people would be up in arms even if they're refunded the current value. I feel like maybe people just need to embrace ZARP for what it is. The one DarkRP server where basing isn't all about lockpicking/keypad cracking bases and hoping that you change weapons just in time to stop the owner of the base from shooting you in the face when he's got that mace, but you know these things can't be replaced OHHHHHH

All seriousness, Chute, EMP, Tyler and Para are always coming up with new ways to improve the server. Sure, it might not be the most amazingly fun place for some people, but it still provides a good laugh for others and makes a lot of people happy, still.

It's not the special car being added and them making a lot of people happy.

To start, the special car was more fun for new players when they had to find out what it actually was. Some people even enjoyed the story of how you had to get the special car/how the staff team kept it a big secret. The main fact is that they'd rather say "fuck you" to the old loyal players instead of creating something actually fun and useful to the server.
  • bald and black
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 38
Im an outdated meme of a person

Im a decent graphic designer, yet im better than quite a few people -cough-

contact me

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595818

Where is oSecret ?

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #595843

Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Aspect wrote:

pre gladius days xd
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #598042

Funny how a resignation can get 32 replies when most staff applications get less than 20...
  • bald and black
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 38
Im an outdated meme of a person

Im a decent graphic designer, yet im better than quite a few people -cough-

contact me

Shitty ass resignation nobody will care about 6 years 10 months ago #598044

SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Funny how a resignation can get 32 replies when most staff applications get less than 20...

u r fat and bad but bye
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

230 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127