Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Klaprefot

Klaprefot 6 years 11 months ago #569090

el une spodermun wrote:
MageJamy wrote:
Also He did come and propfly into mine and Haytham base and he joind with the Intent to rulebreak he even said so on teamspeak
Isn't this necroposting?
can some forum staff deal with it please. klarpe isn't staff anymore anyway
1 week isn't necroposting yet. I'm unsure where the bored is exactly, but it should be around 3-4 weeks-ish
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Login or register to post a reply.

Klaprefot 6 years 11 months ago #569092

Raeker wrote:
el une spodermun wrote:
MageJamy wrote:
Also He did come and propfly into mine and Haytham base and he joind with the Intent to rulebreak he even said so on teamspeak
Isn't this necroposting?
can some forum staff deal with it please. klarpe isn't staff anymore anyway
1 week isn't necroposting yet. I'm unsure where the bored is exactly, but it should be around 3-4 weeks-ish

It was 1week and 6days without replies, damn people need to leave dying threads alone lol
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

Klaprefot 6 years 11 months ago #569100

can someone lock this then
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318

Klaprefot 6 years 11 months ago #569101

Klaprefot wrote:
ZRobert wrote:
I don't like what i see.. Klaprefot has changed.. i meet this guy in game and first impresion was good.. but now is very bad.
He resigned for what reason? For bored handling F1''s as admin?

Question for Klaprefot before this topic been close: Why you applied to be STAFF Member if you are always bored and rank admin for you is just a toy? :angry: :dry:
1st
You do not know me outside of zarp, and I have barely talked to you ingame
2nd
I dont have my admin rank as a toy
3rd
I applied for staff at zarp, and since december I have been admin on BHop, Deathrun and SSRP, and done a decent job on all 3
4th
This is me on friendyplayers, not zarp, I behave on the zarp servers that I am staff on, and the ones I like to play on
5th
Before u start chatting shit, get to know me lol

But why almost everyone saying bad words about you? Huh? I talked you barely, but my first impresion was very good. I'm not starting chatting shits, i read anothers impresions about you. Don't understand me wrong, i respect all STAFF Members inclusive you.
  • ZRobert
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
OLD SSRP STAFF Member - Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by ZRobert.

Klaprefot 6 years 11 months ago #569103

ZRobert wrote:
I don't like what i see.. Klaprefot has changed.. i meet this guy in game and first impresion was good.. but now is very bad.

Klarpe is still a good guy and a top lad, and to the reason, he resigned could be that he has a life outside of zarp and handling f1s isn't life's first priority, games get boring. Why are you at his ass? asking progressive aggressive questions?

ZRobert wrote:
Question for Klaprefot before this topic been close: Why you applied to be STAFF Member if you are always bored and rank admin for you is just a toy? :angry: :dry:

Wtf kind of question is this, he applied and did a good job as staff, as a normal human people got bored of games and resign, he has a life outside of zarp
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by el une spodermun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111111

Klaprefot 6 years 11 months ago #569107

el une spodermun wrote:
ZRobert wrote:

Klarpe is still a good guy and a top lad, and to the reason, he resigned could be that he has a life outside of zarp and handling f1s isn't life's first priority, games get boring. Why are you at his ass? asking progressive aggressive questions?

ZRobert wrote:

Wtf kind of question is this, he applied and did a good job as staff, as a normal human people got bored of games and resign, he has a life outside of zarp

true true, thanks for the kind words lad
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: el une spodermun

Klaprefot 6 years 11 months ago #569127

el une spodermun wrote:
ZRobert wrote:

ZRobert wrote:

Maybe I'm wrong, I do not want to argue with anyone but I always hear about it on the server doing good or bad things. I retire because I am not sure of myself and it is better to retire.

Klaprefot do not get mad on me, If you get upset about false accused i'm sorry.
  • ZRobert
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
OLD SSRP STAFF Member - Moderator

Klaprefot 6 years 11 months ago #569134

can someone lock this?
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard

Klaprefot 6 years 11 months ago #569537

This is funny, you made this post to get peoples perspective to change but 9/10 of people will most likely laugh at the fact that you actually made this, so what if he went onto your servers and did something bad, thats like him being banned of another zarp server and saying "Right we need this guy demoted" the sad fact is that you try and cause drama for him is funny :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111111

Klaprefot 6 years 11 months ago #569542

Vicente Carrillo Fuentes wrote:
This is funny, you made this post to get peoples perspective to change but 9/10 of people will most likely laugh at the fact that you actually made this, so what if he went onto your servers and did something bad, thats like him being banned of another zarp server and saying "Right we need this guy demoted" the sad fact is that you try and cause drama for him is funny :)

Respect man, I bet the guy who made this hasnt even noticed the drama lol.

Anyway cya around Jamal
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

231 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40