Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Got demoted and leaving

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387883

Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mario wrote:
Lmao I got a perm for less shit and this dude gets to go of with a demote!
you're attitude is equally as bad man, you are the single most disrespectful player on the server, let alone the cockiest. I was in the bank vault one time and i said hey to you, you came in and killed me then proceeded to say. "get rekt you faggot cunt", if i was recording then which i didnt think i needeed to, i would have made a ban req on you ages ago. also, you are one of the biggest rulebreakers on the server , i have seen reports on you many times about breaking rules and using them to your advantage during a raid, etc. so if you think that you're any better than james, you're wrong.

Biggest rulebrakers on the server? You must not play
you see, i knew id have bib on my ass for this, let mario handle it himself and stop sucking his dick for a change.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Login or register to post a reply.

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387889

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mario wrote:
you're attitude is equally as bad man, you are the single most disrespectful player on the server, let alone the cockiest. I was in the bank vault one time and i said hey to you, you came in and killed me then proceeded to say. "get rekt you faggot cunt", if i was recording then which i didnt think i needeed to, i would have made a ban req on you ages ago. also, you are one of the biggest rulebreakers on the server , i have seen reports on you many times about breaking rules and using them to your advantage during a raid, etc. so if you think that you're any better than james, you're wrong.

you see, i knew id have bib on my ass for this, let mario handle it himself and stop sucking his dick for a change.

I literally said you must not play hows that being on your ass or sucking Marios dick? Sam you're literally the most immature kid on all of zarp, i've seen steam chats and i swear to god you get upset over the smallest shit.

Anyway welcome to the internet buddy
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387892

JarredInator wrote:
You're still better guy than Gmodtroller. So yeah you have that going for you
Did anybody ask for your unethical opinion? You haven't been here in ages so you got no fucking room to talk bud
back the fuck up
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387893

Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mario wrote:

I literally said you must not play hows that being on your ass or sucking Marios dick? Sam you're literally the most immature kid on all of zarp, i've seen steam chats and i swear to god you get upset over the smallest shit.

What i mean is that whenever someone says anything about one of your BIB members you are the first to jump on them about it, in my opinion, you should grow up and let the person that they are talking about do it for a change.
By the way, if you think that I break rules, then look at half of the BIB members, seeing as you ovbiously have some problems in pointing out the ovbious, lemme help. Your gang breaks more rules than you have brain cells. So for one time in your life, shut the fuck up Mr. wannabe gangster.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Sam the Sausage.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GmodTrolla

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387896

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mario wrote:

What i mean is that whenever someone says anything about one of your BIB members you are the first to jump on them about it, in my opinion, you should grow up and let the person that they are talking about do it for a change.

Of course i will defend my friends and everyone with a bit of loyality in them would do the same but im not surpised you dont know shit about that. He's free to defend himself and im free to defend him. I'd do the same thing for anyone of my friends its not just because he is a BiB member, hows defending you friends not a grown up thing to do?
By the way, if you think that I break rules, then look at half of the BIB members, seeing as you ovbiously have some problems in pointing out the ovbious, lemme help. Your gang breaks more rules than you have brain cells. So for one time in your life, shut the fuck up Mr. wannabe gangster.

Since you decided to edit your post i'll reply to this shit now. First off all you didnt even point anyone out you absolute idiot, looking at the way you talk you seem incredibly unintelligent.

Since you're bringing up the wannabe gangster lets get this shit setteled here
1. do you know what RP:ing is? I can roleplay as whatever i want being a gangster or whatever
2. What do you know about me? Nothing so dont claim shit you dont know.
3. So now Mr. 10 Year old wannabe be smart kid-that-takes-shit-way-to-serious-over-the-internet, sssshh
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz

Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Miro.

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387897

Jordan Johnston wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Mario wrote:

When you turn staff it protects you from being banned

False, When your staff Lead team can still ban you depending on what you've done, We're all users basicly but just some of us have more ranks and powers to help with different situations.

However when a Mod breaks rules they get a verbal warn from lead team. There is no way that you as a staff member can get warnings and therefore you have the golden ticket no one else has.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387900

Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mario wrote:

Of course i will defend my friends and everyone with a bit of loyality in them would do the same but im not surpised you dont know shit about that. He's free to defend himself and im free to defend him. I'd do the same thing for anyone of my friends its not just because he is a BiB member, hows defending you friends not a grown up thing to do?
You should let them deal with it themselves instead of babysitting them and jumping on whoever says the smallest thing about them or your gang. To be honest, ive seen you jump on a new player who said that BIB is rulebreakers. I bet that by you saying that, the player felt bad about themselves because whenever you say something to come back at them, you never shut the fuck up, this argument is a perfect example.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387904

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mario wrote:

You should let them deal with it themselves instead of babysitting them and jumping on whoever says the smallest thing about them or your gang. To be honest, ive seen you jump on a new player who said that BIB is rulebreakers. I bet that by you saying that, the player felt bad about themselves because whenever you say something to come back at them, you never shut the fuck up, this argument is a perfect example.

Wow i made new players feel bad by defending myself? FeelsBadManNotReally
The argument you started?

also go read my other reply thx Sausage
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387909

Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Miro wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mario wrote:

Wow i made new players feel bad by defending myself? FeelsBadManNotReally
The argument you started?

also go read my other reply thx Sausage
You see, whenever someone says something about BIB in general, it doesnt mean its automatically about you. Something you need to learn in life is that not everything is about you.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387912

@Sam
You see, whenever someone says something about BIB in general, it doesnt mean its automatically about you. Something you need to learn in life is that not everything is about you.

You see, if i say something about your family should you defend them? Ofc, but looking at your reply i supposed you wouldnt since it isnt about you?

Its the same thing, now im stopping this argument here you can talk to me on steam if you wanna hold a debate
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387914

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Yes we get it you don't like how one another acts, however this is not the place to show that.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387916

Sam the sausage..

• Am1og
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Contributor
  • Thanks received: 151
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Am1og.

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #387946

To be fair James you forced your demotion. You abused your powers multiple times and broke many rules.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #388038

Zoom did nothing wrong.If u abused your power He can report you.Our mission is non abuser staffs to make server great.
  • Yuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP-Admin Surf-Mod Resigned TTT-Mod
  • Thanks received: 79

SSRP-Admin Surf-Mod
Resigned TTT-Mod

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #388227

Rip don't abuse
  • Derpmaster10
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #388235

Cya lad
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #388270

If you want to apply for staff at least do your fucking job right lol.
No goodbyes I'm kind of glad...
  • Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Name Changed From MrFluffy
  • Thanks received: 250

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #388281

Goodbye James
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #388916

Coutinroy wrote:
To be fair James you forced your demotion. You abused your powers multiple times and broke many rules.

"The to be fair" wasn't meant for this sentence
  • Want
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • L4GY
  • Thanks received: 238

Got demoted and leaving 7 years 7 months ago #389093

you need to remember that the lead team has tons of messages comming in all the time but i am pretty sure if you just try and contact them on teamspeak or something like that they are more than happy to help you!
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

118 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40