Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351379

Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:
Althought it was a very bad thing to do, we're all human afterall and we all make mistakes.

He couldn't of "Accidentally" made an alt and then do what he did. you cant call this a "mistake".

Anyway you confronted your self and said sorry. but why weren't your banned for this after all its a rule and you broke it.

It seems to me if someone says sorry they will get away with what they did.

It's not a ban worthy situation, I farmed F1s. That's all that happened and I am an idiot for doing and it won't happen again.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Jamie..
Login or register to post a reply.

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351389

Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:
Althought it was a very bad thing to do, we're all human afterall and we all make mistakes.

He couldn't of "Accidentally" made an alt and then do what he did. you cant call this a "mistake".

Anyway you confronted your self and said sorry. but why weren't your banned for this after all its a rule and you broke it.

Copy and paste the rule he broke from the server rules page please sir
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie.

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351390

Rules relating to staff members are not in the rules that the public can see. But, Jamie will never be banned for this even though it may be a rule break, so can we please stop saying that he should be banned. You need to know that he wont be banned and staff members haven't been banned for rule breaks.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351415

Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:

Mistake is when you regret something you have done. Accident is when something that wasn't meant to happen happens.
  • Klam
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 247

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351416

Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
Damond or Steel wrote:
you should be demoted
And you should be banned.
Stop being so damn negative.

I should be banned for my opinion lel and he should be demoted
  • DamondOrSteel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 55
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by DamondOrSteel.

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351419

This sure is a serious felony
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351422

Damond or Steel wrote:
Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
Damond or Steel wrote:
you should be demoted

Didn't you make a post about changing yoru attitude?
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351426

khaitam2001 wrote:
Damond or Steel wrote:
Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
Damond or Steel wrote:
you should be demoted

I just looked and nope nothing there about me "changing my attitude"
  • DamondOrSteel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 55
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by DamondOrSteel.

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351427

khaitam2001 wrote:
Damond or Steel wrote:
Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
Damond or Steel wrote:
you should be demoted

Ikr
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351428

Jamie. wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:

It's not a ban worthy situation, I farmed F1s. That's all that happened and I am an idiot for doing and it won't happen again.

Well um haha yeah on any other server it probably would be. Not only did you manipulate the system to make yourself look good essentially abusing the entirety of the trust placed in you, but you also kept quiet about it for 4 days even though you claim to know it was wrong. It seems you only made this thread to you could get off easy after being caught.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351436

Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:

Well um haha yeah on any other server it probably would be. Not only did you manipulate the system to make yourself look good essentially abusing the entirety of the trust placed in you, but you also kept quiet about it for 4 days even though you claim to know it was wrong. It seems you only made this thread to you could get off easy after being caught.

No, I am deeply sorry for the action I had made. It was a stupid idea all along and I know it was wrong and I shouldn't have done that.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351438

Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:

No, I am deeply sorry for the action I had made. It was a stupid idea all along and I know it was wrong and I shouldn't have done that.

If you were so deeply sorry and you knew it was wrong all along:

1) Why do it?

2) Why wait 4 days to come clean

3) Why do it!?
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351439

Miro wrote:
This sure is a serious felony

Ikr i heard the zarp police has been mobilised, and is keeping an eye out.

• Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351444

Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:

1) Why do it?

3) Why do it!?

I just don't know why I done it, I just thought it would be good to have a high F1 count but I honestly deep down don't know why I attempted myself to do it... It was all just one big mistake and will never happen again.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351447

Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:

1) Why do it?

3) Why do it!?

I just don't know why I done it, I just thought it would be good to have a high F1 count but I honestly deep down don't know why I attempted myself to do it... It was all just one big mistake and will never happen again.

Inspector sonzy here, just pointing out that you clearly did it to just boost your count so that you didn't actually need to do any real F1's, not to make yourself look good but rather pure laziness :)
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351449

itzsonzy wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:

1) Why do it?

3) Why do it!?

Inspector sonzy here, just pointing out that you clearly did it to just boost your count so that you didn't actually need to do any real F1's, not to make yourself look good but rather pure laziness :)

I normally get over 60 - 100 a week legit anyway, I just overall am stupid for doing it.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351451

Jamie. wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:

1) Why do it?

3) Why do it!?

I normally get over 60 - 100 a week legit anyway, I just overall am stupid for doing it.

If you get that count and you were lazy enough to boost it when its that high, then i think i may have found someone who makes worse decisions than myself huh
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351454

itzsonzy wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:

1) Why do it?

3) Why do it!?

If you get that count and you were lazy enough to boost it when its that high, then i think i may have found someone who makes worse decisions than myself huh

It wasn't that high at the time, but I regret what I have done and I have apologized to the Lead Time and everyone else that this will NEVER happen again.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Jamie..

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351459

Jamie. wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:

1) Why do it?

3) Why do it!?

It wasn't that high at the time, but I regret what I have done and I have apologized to the Lead Time and everyone else that this will NEVER happen again.

Well use me as the example of what not to follow, don't fuck up again otherwise you're chances ware out and the servers become a nightmare.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

I'm Sorry 7 years 10 months ago #351461

Jamie. wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Klam wrote:

1) Why do it?

3) Why do it!?

Why didnt you just ask a friend to do it like a normal person would?
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

166 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40