Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sarah Ex-Admin

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314134

ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
CyberGaming01 wrote:
. Para is a nice person,

when you dont report or do anything to affect him negatively, if you do your fucked if your staff or active on servers, say what you want but you know its true

its the stupid stuff you did that got you in trouble.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...8-paramontana#166258

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 8 years 2 days ago by ParaMontana.
The topic has been locked.

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314135

ParaMontana wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
CyberGaming01 wrote:
. Para is a nice person,

when you dont report or do anything to affect him negatively, if you do your fucked if your staff or active on servers, say what you want but you know its true

its the stupid stuff you did that got you in trouble.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...8-paramontana#166258

That looks like you doing stupid shit too lol.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314142

Morgan wrote:
Let's get this very clear, you were not forced to be resigned, you were demoted and were clearly told this. This thread has the sole intention of instigating arguments and starting drama. You allegations are not backed with proof, and Para has made it very clear this 'Harassment' has been very drawn out by you to make him look bad, when in fact it was nothing. The demotions reason were backed with plenty of evidence, and your inappropriate actions did not go un-noticed which in turn got you demoted.

Sarah, you blackmailing paramontana makes me fucking puke.

Saaaaarah wrote:

Details to the reasoning behind this are linked in my signature

I think he's not harassing you, by far he's harassing you. I think you are harassing him.

There is nothing that you can compare paramontana with. Para is a great guy.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Last Edit: 8 years 2 days ago by spodermon.

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314144

I think Sarah has got the message, there is no need for this constant public ridiculing of her. Even if she is in the wrong, you don't need to carry on and on and on with the same "oh para is a great guy why would you do this to him" and "you're a bullshitter" I think she's got the message. Say your goodbyes and leave it at that, there is no need anymore for all of this mockery.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314148

I really don't know what to say for this.... Speaking from an ex-admin I've talked to para quite a bit and he is the same to you as to every one else. I normally put <3 and the end of my sentances it's just like putting a X after you text. There no problem with any of that. And if he has called you 'babe' etc, where are the screenshots? I just feel like there is a load of people going after para for no reason right now. Alright it might be true but with no proof it's just like saying Morgan tracked your IP and came to your house... (Luv you really morgan xD)
Any way I've seen you on the server a couple times and you were a good mod/admin so I wish the best of look to you.
  • Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Name Changed From MrFluffy
  • Thanks received: 250

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314165

I just want to clarify this was way more than a heart at the end of a message.

This was daily messages referring to me as babe, baby, hun...
This was constant messages during every meeting
This was constant messages during game

This was so much that I deleted him to end it.
After deleting him he decided to use things that only he knew about me from months before against me.
I spoke to 3 admins and 2 head admins about the situation and tried to do everything possible to avoid him.

This was the outcome.

He's para so he must be telling the truth right?
  • Pixie
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 48
Ex-[SSRP] Admin

My Life Outside Zarp!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vito Corleone, Tasty Lime#Wolfpack

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314168

spodermon wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Let's get this very clear, you were not forced to be resigned, you were demoted and were clearly told this. This thread has the sole intention of instigating arguments and starting drama. You allegations are not backed with proof, and Para has made it very clear this 'Harassment' has been very drawn out by you to make him look bad, when in fact it was nothing. The demotions reason were backed with plenty of evidence, and your inappropriate actions did not go un-noticed which in turn got you demoted.

Sarah, you blackmailing paramontana makes me fucking puke.

Saaaaarah wrote:

Details to the reasoning behind this are linked in my signature

I think he's not harassing you, by far he's harassing you. I think you are harassing him.

There is nothing that you can compare paramontana with. Para is a great guy.

I think it's fucking disgusting to make a woman feel so harassed she deletes you, then even after deleting you, you continue to harass her and use other means to contact her. Making her feel so shit she has to go to other staff for help.

Para is a disgusting excuse for a human and I honestly feel scared for any women in his area if this is the way he reacts to being reject. Scum of the earth.
  • Vito Corleone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Godfather
  • Thanks received: 16
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tasty Lime#Wolfpack

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314169

Saaaaarah wrote:

After deleting him he decided to use things that only he knew about me from months before against me.
I spoke to 3 admins and 2 head admins about the situation and tried to do everything possible to avoid him.

This was the outcome.

Still no proof or eye witnesses other than para's correct explanation...
  • Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314170

MrFluffy wrote:
Saaaaarah wrote:

This was the outcome.

What makes an explanation correct? Neither side has evidence so the best thing is to stay neutral. This is basically Youtube Drama like Toby Turner's case.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 8 years 2 days ago by Studio Banter.

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314171

MrFluffy wrote:
Saaaaarah wrote:

This was the outcome.

If para was telling the truth why did he still constantly try to contact her even after she deleted him?
and how are those demote reasons on their own even close to being worth a demote?
  • Vito Corleone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Godfather

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314172

Saaaaarah wrote:

This was the outcome.

Guys what if she wasn't comfortable when he was doing it? Just because he did it to you and you felt comfortable doesn't mean she has to. Did not expect this from Para.

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314175

This message goes to sarah and sarah alone.
Back when you were a user i was one of the biggest supporters in getting you moderator
I thought with the way you acted and how mature you were back then was just purely amazing and i thought you would one day make a great super admin.
I Kept an eye on you many times while you were a moderator to see how you dealt with staff situations and f1 sits. You were a natural at it and just extremely amazing at handling things.
This is what made me want to have you as a admin which i AND MANY OTHERS thought the same as i did
WE NEEDED YOU AS A ADMIN.

The moment you got admin you still kept on going with the amazing duties and some how one day that all changed and i dont know why that happened. I do admit sending you a <3 and calling you hon once. but if that offended you IM EXTREMELY SORRY. but i sent the hearts to almost every body on steam. and ts.

Im not here to try and defend my self for something i did not do . im just so surprised how this whole thing is taken out of context and placed on the forums. YOU had many oppertunities to approach me and you not once ASKED me to stop anything. You removed me the day after i accused you of having an alt and rule breaking on it.
Which you then calimed to be your brothers account. My question was why did you play on your brothers account then. After that i never heard from you again.

Only yesterday during the meeting when i caught you abusing your staff powers i confronted you with it and the reaction i got was .
DONT TALK TO ME EVER THANKKSSSSSS

I hope people will still respect sarah even though she made a mistake. because we all make mistakes.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: luke_

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314176

Saaaaarah wrote:

This was the outcome.

Are you serious? There is no proof, you are making baseless accusations here
Look, I could say chuteUK grabbed my ass once in a bar, doesn't mean it happened.
Also even if it was, I have numerous members of the community doing all those things to me. Other members of staff receive the same messages. They do not mean anything.
Also if you ever said to para "Can you not" he would not. If para is something, it's kind and thoughtful.
in your own words you never attempted to communicate to him that you felt uncomfortable to something that he does to EVERYONE.
Now, I'm half asleep but I damn well hope this is not serious.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
qwe [ Click to expand ]

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314178

ParaMontana wrote:
Back when you were a user i was one of the biggest supporters in getting you moderator
I thought with the way you acted and how mature you were back then was just purely amazing and i thought you would one day make a great super admin.
I Kept an eye on you many times while you were a moderator to see how you dealt with staff situations and f1 sits. You were a natural at it and just extremely amazing at handling things.
This is what made me want to have you as a admin which i AND MANY OTHERS thought the same as i did

The moment you got admin you still kept on going with the amazing duties and some how one day that all changed and i dont know why that happened. I do admit sending you a <3 and calling you hon once. but if that offended you IM EXTREMELY SORRY. but i sent the hearts to almost every body on steam. and ts.

Im not here to try and defend my self for something i did not do . im just so surprised how this whole thing is taken out of context and placed on the forums. YOU had many oppertunities to approach me and you not once ASKED me to stop anything. You removed me the day after i accused you of having an alt and rule breaking on it.
Which you then calimed to be your brothers account. My question was why did you play on your brothers account then. After that i never heard from you again.

Only yesterday during the meeting when i caught you abusing your staff powers i confronted you with it and the reaction i got was .

I hope people will still respect sarah even though she made a mistake. because we all make mistakes.
You dont send hearts to me!
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314179

Bluehaze wrote:
MrFluffy wrote:
Saaaaarah wrote:

This was the outcome.

If para was telling the truth why did he still constantly try to contact her even after she deleted him?
and how are those demote reasons on their own even close to being worth a demote?

If you have any proof that para did those things and how that 90% of the head admins are lying that this is just a false cover up. Go ahead and show the world what you've got.
  • Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314182

bs
  • Vito Corleone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Godfather
Last Edit: 8 years 2 days ago by Vito Corleone.

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314184

ParaMontana wrote:

You were my go to head admin, I told you everything until you started going too far making me feel uncomfortable and using things I told you in private against me
  • Pixie
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 48
Ex-[SSRP] Admin

My Life Outside Zarp!

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314185

Bluehaze wrote:
bs

i guess you forgot to change back to your sarah's account?

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314186

Bluehaze wrote:
bs

R.I.P???
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

Sarah Ex-Admin 8 years 2 days ago #314189

rip
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e