Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kinda like Half - Resignation

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299149

Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
If you learned from your mistakes you wouldn't have been "forced" to resign.

Completely uncalled for, even more so considering the ranks you hold. He did make a couple of mistakes here and there but he was a pretty good staff member and deserves a bit more than just basic "yeah well whatever." Really did not like you from when you first applied to the TTT staff team and now I honestly can't stand you.
The situation that resulted in this, makes nicks comment a bit more understandable.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 312

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299154

Jewce Man wrote:
Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Completely uncalled for, even more so considering the ranks you hold. He did make a couple of mistakes here and there but he was a pretty good staff member and deserves a bit more than just basic "yeah well whatever." Really did not like you from when you first applied to the TTT staff team and now I honestly can't stand you.
The situation that resulted in this, makes nicks comment a bit more understandable.

Not saying his comment wasn't understandable, I agree that people need to learn from their mistakes and such. I'm just saying that he shouldn't have said it, it was just uncalled for. Also how does the reason why Kessi was forced to resign result in Nick's comment? DM me on Discord if you want because I don't come on forums as often
  • Pengu_
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 101
✮ Best Ex TTT Admin ✮
✮ Best Teamspeak/Discord Admin ✮
✮ Pengu_#6969 ✮

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299160

Pengu_ wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Not saying his comment wasn't understandable, I agree that people need to learn from their mistakes and such. I'm just saying that he shouldn't have said it, it was just uncalled for. Also how does the reason why Kessi was forced to resign result in Nick's comment? DM me on Discord if you want because I don't come on forums as often
I Think it would be better if you asked kessi about it first.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 312

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Jewce Man.

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299168

Jewce Man wrote:
Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

So I don’t even deserve a thanks for doing a job for Zarp. I spent my time staffing and helping the server out more than the problems I caused. Such disrespect and disregard for other people.
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist
  • Thanks received: 24

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299251

Thank you Kessi for your hard work on upkeeping the server to it's rightous standards :clap: :heart: :zarp:

I think the right opinion and thing to do is too:

it wont let me do funni emojies! so i leave you with
B) :)
  • Kanna.
  • Community Developer
  • Thanks received: 300

Community Developer
Deathrun Server Owner
Prop Hunt Server Owner

EX-TTT Admin(?)
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Kanna..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Kessi_

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299361

Kanna. wrote:
Thank you Kessi for your hard work on upkeeping the server to it's rightous standards :clap: :heart: :zarp:

I think the right opinion and thing to do is too:

it wont let me do funni emojies! so i leave you with
B) :)

<33333333333
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299364

Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

I don't like when people talk about a subject when they have no knowledge of the (very important) details, which is currently what you're doing by making assumptions like "He did make a couple of mistakes here and there". Maybe Kessi told you the details in private, but most probably not the full story, because people don't get demoted/officially warned for a couple of mistakes.

Nick was being as kind as possible with that comment. There is not a single bit of toxicity, only sincere and honest advice.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Davidov007.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy, Kurze, God dammit Ross

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299379

Kessi_ wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

So I don’t even deserve a thanks for doing a job for Zarp. I spent my time staffing and helping the server out more than the problems I caused. Such disrespect and disregard for other people.
So what you are trying to sell us currently is that you deserve a thank you for the time you "normally" staffed? So you tell us to just completely ignore what you did that lead you to "being forced to resign"(which ngl is the most bullshit I have ever heard). That just isnt how this works at all. You did bad and maybe you owned up to it, but just seeing your reaction here right now and how you are acting about this post (which isnt even too harsh. It is legit just stating facts) I doubt that you acted differently about "owning up" to those mistakes you did.

I cant really speak about the things that happened, simply because I dont know what happened, but depending on the fact that you did your report and were active I can figure it must be something rather bad for you to be "forced into resigning". I just cant believe the audacity you are currently having going here and say that you deserve a Thank you. There are other Staff that leave the staff team in a nice manner and those guys deserve a Thank you, but not someone that would have been demoted anyways and just gets out of a demotion by a resigning. Its like the same as a fucking psychopath doing a lot of good things and then goes and mass murders a lot. You deffo wouldnt go ahead and thank that guy. That is literally what you currently trying and especially on post that arent even that toxic and certainly not uncalled for.

The only thing that was uncalled for was you abusing your position as a staff member to do dumb shit, but yet again you do that with the knowledge that the staff team voted yes on you and trusted you. Honestly you kinda should be ashamed of yourself for what you have done and your attitude that you are currently showing and the audacity to demand a thank you for you fuck up.
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by TheRealNepgear. Reason: adding spacing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slender Baboon, Davidov007, God dammit Ross

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299465

rip kessi he was a cool guy :(
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kessi_

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299478

TheRealNepgear wrote:
Kessi_ wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

So what you are trying to sell us currently is that you deserve a thank you for the time you "normally" staffed? So you tell us to just completely ignore what you did that lead you to "being forced to resign"(which ngl is the most bullshit I have ever heard). That just isnt how this works at all. You did bad and maybe you owned up to it, but just seeing your reaction here right now and how you are acting about this post (which isnt even too harsh. It is legit just stating facts) I doubt that you acted differently about "owning up" to those mistakes you did.

I cant really speak about the things that happened, simply because I dont know what happened, but depending on the fact that you did your report and were active I can figure it must be something rather bad for you to be "forced into resigning". I just cant believe the audacity you are currently having going here and say that you deserve a Thank you. There are other Staff that leave the staff team in a nice manner and those guys deserve a Thank you, but not someone that would have been demoted anyways and just gets out of a demotion by a resigning. Its like the same as a fucking psychopath doing a lot of good things and then goes and mass murders a lot. You deffo wouldnt go ahead and thank that guy. That is literally what you currently trying and especially on post that arent even that toxic and certainly not uncalled for.

The only thing that was uncalled for was you abusing your position as a staff member to do dumb shit, but yet again you do that with the knowledge that the staff team voted yes on you and trusted you. Honestly you kinda should be ashamed of yourself for what you have done and your attitude that you are currently showing and the audacity to demand a thank you for you fuck up.

What's the worst that Kessi could have done to get demoted? At the end of the day it's a fucking gaming server so comparing someone who was an admin on zarp to a psychopath murderer is a bit much don't you think?

There's too many people on their high horses trying to show off that they have the moral high ground and pretending that Kessi is scum for teleporting his buddy around the map. Kessi was a good guy who didn't have malicious intent when using the "Great powers bestowed upon him" and the people who are ripping into him now he has resigned should be the ones who are ashamed of them selves. After all, you don't have to be a super hero to kick a horse when it's down.

Thanks Kessi for your time on the staff team. You was one of the greats.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299509

Nogtog wrote:
rip kessi he was a cool guy :(

<3
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299510

PZGrens wrote:
TheRealNepgear wrote:
Kessi_ wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

What's the worst that Kessi could have done to get demoted? At the end of the day it's a fucking gaming server so comparing someone who was an admin on zarp to a psychopath murderer is a bit much don't you think?

There's too many people on their high horses trying to show off that they have the moral high ground and pretending that Kessi is scum for teleporting his buddy around the map. Kessi was a good guy who didn't have malicious intent when using the "Great powers bestowed upon him" and the people who are ripping into him now he has resigned should be the ones who are ashamed of them selves. After all, you don't have to be a super hero to kick a horse when it's down.

I think this is pretty much the last thing that needs to be said pls.

also thank you PZ <3 i'll see you around
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299529

PZGrens wrote:
TheRealNepgear wrote:
Kessi_ wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Ahhhh yesss the casual "its a gameserver" followed up by an insult response. Classic. I dont know if you have put in any research as to why he got demoted, but like you dont just get demoted for fucking up once or twice or three times. You get demoted after fucking up big time, which kessi did. He got spoken to many times about different stuff and he kept continuing that kind of behavior and yet he is sitting here demanding a thank you, even though he made a lot of problems for the LT and probably made the server look worse.
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299644

TheRealNepgear wrote:
PZGrens wrote:
TheRealNepgear wrote:
Kessi_ wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Ahhhh yesss the casual "its a gameserver" followed up by an insult response. Classic. I dont know if you have put in any research as to why he got demoted, but like you dont just get demoted for fucking up once or twice or three times. You get demoted after fucking up big time, which kessi did. He got spoken to many times about different stuff and he kept continuing that kind of behavior and yet he is sitting here demanding a thank you, even though he made a lot of problems for the LT and probably made the server look worse.

as you can clearly see my friend i did not get demoted (・Θ・)
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299647

Kessi_ wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Good to know, thanks!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slender Baboon, TheRealNepgear, Davidov007, Kessi_

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299733

Sally wrote:
Kessi_ wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Good to know, thanks!
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299741

TheRealNepgear wrote:
Kessi_ wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

This is becoming the cliché anime drama :zarp:
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by slodoban milošević.

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299784

ToBeHonest wrote:
TheRealNepgear wrote:
Kessi_ wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Pengu_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

This is becoming the cliché anime drama :zarp:

for real lol xd
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299785

Mate don't act like staffing on zarp was like feeding the starving kid's in Africa, you don't "deserve" a thank you for doing this.
People give thank you's as a courtesy and as a way to tell you that they had a good time interacting with you, not to praise you for doing lords work on a garry's mod server, because what would we ever do without your help?
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Gin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy, Kessi_

Kinda like Half - Resignation 3 years 4 months ago #1299928

Gin wrote:
Mate don't act like staffing on zarp was like feeding the starving kid's in Africa, you don't "deserve" a thank you for doing this.
People give thank you's as a courtesy and as a way to tell you that they had a good time interacting with you, not to praise you for doing lords work on a garry's mod server, because what would we ever do without your help?

Without me the server would’ve had a lot of unanswered reports. Stop acting like I didn’t do anything at all. Like I said before. I did more work as staff than I made mistakes. I didn’t fucking shoot a baby ok? I did a job and fucked up. You may say I’m treating it like “feeding starving kids in Africa” but you’re treating it like I hunted a species to extinction. I would just quite like a thanks for all the actual work I did on zarp. It’s not as though I’ve ruined the staffs lives by fucking about a bit in zarp. Stop acting like a fucking mesiah that’s gonna tell me that I did a shit job at zarp. Consistently got one of the HIGHEST REPORT COUNTS as a staff member in my months on the team. Would’ve loved to have a thanks for dealing with everyone’s problems and not making it a bitch to talk to about the way I act because like I’ve said “I’ve always owned up to my mistakes”. Just because I made the lead teams job a little harder by making stupid stupid mistakes and being an idiot doesn’t mean I never did ANY WORK AT ALL for the server lmao. But of course your just gonna say that “I made mistakes”. Because you can never focus on anything good in your life. You’ll always just focus on the mistakes people make and how they can be punished. Have a bit of decency and say thank you to someone who does something to assist you.
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

257 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT