TOPIC: gonna resign

gonna resign 3 years 6 months ago #1275297

Luek wrote:
Justice wrote:
Luek wrote:
Justice wrote:
Luek wrote:
Justice wrote:
people made fun of me for saying this would happen about a week ago, but now it's true: we have more Head/Super Admins than moderators now.
you seemed like a fun dude, hope to see you in-game anyways - but if not, all the best!

wait what? 2 ranks have more people than 1 rank? never thought i'd see the day :S

you clearly haven't even thought to consider what this represents or the point i was getting across. even if we take one of the roles out so it's balanced in your eyes, there is only one more moderator than there are head/super admin, which is strange. hopefully more people will reach out for that role or be accepted into it or else it could get stranger.

maybe because it takes like 2 weeks to get promoted to admin, sometimes even one week.

the server has still for the most part always had a fair number of moderators. I don't know how to solve the issue of course, but there's been a lot of recent resignations (some have come back, but nonetheless people reached a breaking point).

I don't know what a fair number of mods is to you, but the past year has been 4-5 moderators max at once, I cannot remember a time it went over that.

Mod is a rank you get when you first start staffing, you get used to the commands, you get used to the situations, then you apply for a promotion. Usually you can get admin if you're doing a good job, and I hope you know all the admins were mod once too. Having more LT than moderators really means nothing, since there are still admins.

yeah dude I understand those points I'm not a *complete* moron lol :)
oh wells, we can agree to disagree. I hope Doug has fun doing whatever they're doing.
  • Justice
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • on-and-off for 7 years.
  • Thanks received: 125
Login or register to post a reply.

gonna resign 3 years 6 months ago #1275329

So much for being a resignation thread
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς