Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: It's been a good one.

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244661

It is a truly nice thing you've done, Hanaka. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
Login or register to post a reply.

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244662

Hanaka your a fucking legend
2 GRAND is an insane amount to spend
I hope you have a great time on your future adventures
also you deserve non of the hate your getting
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 521
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244670

MICHAELL wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
hanakakiller wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Would have been nice if credit card fraud was not involved tho :unsure:

If you really think that I stole credit cards to afford that then you need to get some more brain cells.

I think everyone thinks this and you're the one missing brain cells but okay bud

Why have you stopped sending me death threats on discord? :(
look discord
hanakakiller wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
hanakakiller wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Would have been nice if credit card fraud was not involved tho :unsure:

If you really think that I stole credit cards to afford that then you need to get some more brain cells.

I think everyone thinks this and you're the one missing brain cells but okay bud

The Jealousy on this one.

yeah im jealous of you wasting like 2000 dollars on boosters on a dead server peaking 50 players 20 of which are alts :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mr. Malding Michael jealous of #DisposableIncomeGang
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244675

i did not spend 2k on it. And i have a savings account. In fact i have maxed my tax free saving accounts that will be used to buy me a house in a year or so. I also have a savings account for my next car so i have a lot of money and all my friends whit equivalent salary or that just have a lot of money gamble their money and i save it and some times, i do shit like this. Donate to small streamers, gift steam games on wishlist's, buy someone new PC hardware, what ever. It makes me more happy to share what i have than to hold it all to myself. If people think i am a retard for doing it then that's your opinion but i found it to be fun so i honestly i don't care.
  • hanakakiller
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 21
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyra

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244692

hanakakiller wrote:
i did not spend 2k on it. And i have a savings account. In fact i have maxed my tax free saving accounts that will be used to buy me a house in a year or so. I also have a savings account for my next car so i have a lot of money and all my friends whit equivalent salary or that just have a lot of money gamble their money and i save it and some times, i do shit like this. Donate to small streamers, gift steam games on wishlist's, buy someone new PC hardware, what ever. It makes me more happy to share what i have than to hold it all to myself. If people think i am a retard for doing it then that's your opinion but i found it to be fun so i honestly i don't care.

Nah man go for it. People will always judge you and you can't please everyone. If you're economically stable and this is your way of showing support for a community, I see no problem; what you did was very generous.

People forget that if they were in your situation and used the money differently, their opportunity cost would probably end up as "trivial" as what they perceive your generosity to be.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244695

you were a nice guy to speak to when I was around playing. Have fun with whatever you do in your future
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244698

hanakakiller wrote:

truly nice guy, just ignore the neckbeards that lurk on the forums being toxic, just don't forget to treat yourself rather than just saving up for big things you want.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244699

Spectrum wrote:
hanakakiller wrote:

truly nice guy, just ignore the neckbeards that lurk on the forums being toxic, just don't forget to treat yourself rather than just saving up for big things you want.
yoo cant u give 10 more dollars away i seriously need 4 boosterpacks to get unbanned thanks
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244700

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
hanakakiller wrote:

yoo cant u give 10 more dollars away i seriously need 4 boosterpacks to get unbanned thanks
Just shut the fuck up you brainlet. Ask a family member or smth you idiot
  • Tinky
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 112
Certified Retard
Certified Sinz Speaker
Certified N-Word pass owner (given by -Niko-)
Certified epic gamer
fuck you
-codabro
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244701

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
hanakakiller wrote:

• Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244706

Lewis_is_java wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
hanakakiller wrote:

thats ... thats literally me right now :( not golden lad tinky
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244709

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
hanakakiller wrote:

I wish I could block people on the forums
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1809

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244711

Hiro. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
hanakakiller wrote:

I wish I could block people on the forums
tell me about it... :sick:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244804

Spectrum wrote:
hanakakiller wrote:

hello sir did you just call me toxic
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

It's been a good one. 3 years 9 months ago #1244807

Have fun in the near future and take care!
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun