Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Revoked.

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962955

You know I contacted you earlier today about your unacceptable behavior. Instead of telling you to cut it off I told you why we think you have lacking experience. This hostility towards me is totally unjustified to someone who gave you benefit of the doubt and instead of yelling at you for complete disrespect and unlike staff attitude I tried to help you understand. From this point on I will respect your wish and not message in here unless me or any LT members are being called out.
TheFierceOwl wrote:
this is only going to be revoked when any LT says what Yung just said .
The decision of your denial was chosen by the Admins + LT and LT are in great minority in that vote. Secondly no LT member is in place to overrule the decision although they can say they disagree with it.

And yes someone else was more qualified and experienced than you were so they got accepted
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962956

You cant stab someone and ask them why are they bleeding ... I Was slaying a player who was prop abusing , everyone witnessed the prop abuse and all i did was do what ive been doing for ages and slay the prop abuser , but instead it slayed the whole server , now please if we just neglect the whole fact of my disrespect ive done in the past 2 hours and tell me , How can a 1 mistake show that I need more experience with " commands and powers. " because i can swear that was one mistake where i've never shown any other in my entire career as a Moderator . So does really one mistake show lack of experience? i can swear some Admins handle reports while i do and i give the warning for example and they do after . Its called a mistake , you cant judge someone by 1 mistake ive done . now some staff members will say " You've disrespected before and got a warning for it " but let me tell u something , When i got Moderator , My trainer never sent me a staff ethos link , rather Smojea had to do it after Smo told me to read it to avoid getting in more trouble . Instead of putting my dearest friend in trouble , i took the hit and he decided to let me take it without even saying anything to me whether it was on steam or ingame .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962958

:omegalul:
  • James Stone
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Thanks received: 297
(OOC) Clarky: rdm me once more and youll be seeing yourself perma banned

If life is nothing but a bitch, I hope my dick is big enough
To fuck the whole world

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962973

Yung Henny wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Yung Henny wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Woah my guy, chill out. You got denied for admin because you had only just come back from a long break. Negative behaviour and being disrespectful won't help you. Prove them wrong, resigning fixes nothing, trust me.
I swear non of this would've happened if they said INACTIVE , but rather say Needs more experience .
AND THEN accept a player who has been MOD for 1 week .
I have to agree with this, I feel as though "needs more experience" was quite a bad way to put it, since hes been mod for quite some time. Should have just said inactive or something along that nature.
That would be true if inactivity was an issue, but it wasn't. Briefly before the meeting TheFierceOwl slayed the entire server. Was it an accident? Of course it was, but it was a clear sign that he needs more time to get used to all the commands and powers.

I would also like to point out that his attitude on this thread and on the server has been nothing short of repulsive and ridiculous. There's a certain attitude and maturity that comes along with a staff rank, and he has shown to not possess such an attitude, only emphasizing the fact that he should not have been accepted today.
I think it should have been something like "Has to get used to the commands after his prolonged absence" or something along those lines rather than experience. I understand why he is upset, as he sees mods with only 1 week getting accepted, whereas he has been mod for months and "needs more experience". Do I think he needs to get reused to his commands? Absolutely. But I understand where he is coming from.
I agree with you that "Needs more experience" is incredibly uninformative and unhelpful. However changing the reason to "Inconsistent activity" is worse, as it is a blatant lie.

I do understand why TheFierceOwl is upset. Of course he is - he's putting in work and effort into the server and it's seemingly ignored, only for someone else with way less time and general experience to get accepted. However, time and experience are not the same thing, and being a moderator for three months whilst making mistakes like the ones from earlier today will not get them accepted over someone with only a week of experiencing but that also does a good job without any problems.

I completely understand your frustration, Owl, I really do. It's incredibly irritating for you to put in this work, effort and dedication into the server and not getting rewarded in any way, even though you are trying. I've been there too. Most of us have. But you need to understand that there's more to these things than meets the eye, and literally leaving a discussion with a Lead Team Member and then resigning over it, only to then insult multiple staff members just because you are upset, is just unwarranted.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962975

TheFierceOwl wrote:
You cant stab someone and ask them why are they bleeding ... I Was slaying a player who was prop abusing , everyone witnessed the prop abuse and all i did was do what ive been doing for ages and slay the prop abuser , but instead it slayed the whole server , now please if we just neglect the whole fact of my disrespect ive done in the past 2 hours and tell me , How can a 1 mistake show that I need more experience with " commands and powers. " because i can swear that was one mistake where i've never shown any other in my entire career as a Moderator . So does really one mistake show lack of experience? i can swear some Admins handle reports while i do and i give the warning for example and they do after . Its called a mistake , you cant judge someone by 1 mistake ive done . now some staff members will say " You've disrespected before and got a warning for it " but let me tell u something , When i got Moderator , My trainer never sent me a staff ethos link , rather Smojea had to do it after Smo told me to read it to avoid getting in more trouble . Instead of putting my dearest friend in trouble , i took the hit and he decided to let me take it without even saying anything to me whether it was on steam or ingame .
First that one mistake is actually a pretty big mistake, it drastically effected the experience of a lot of users when their round was interrupted by them being killed. Its also such an easy mistake to avoid, its like the very first thing you should get told when becoming a moderator and is always beaten into your head, you do not put spaces in names. While your inactivity and only just coming back is likely to blame, so the reason for denial could have been better. Also are you saying you needed to read the staff ethos before realising you need to not disrespect users? I guess a better way to put it could be "shows a lack of care in his work", that seems more fitting than "lacks experience"
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Miia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962976

Just resign if you are going to resign, don't make a resignation so you can get some attention for a bit then revoke when someone says what you want to hear.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962978

TheFierceOwl wrote:
You don't seem to understand the difference of a mistake between two staff members warning 1 user, and accidently using a command by slaying everyone, slaying everyone shows you lack command knowledge, as we all know you should use steamid, and not typing names, you are also very immature about this tbh, i hope you don't get Admin ever if you continue this behaviour
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962980

Gigareformed Denis wrote:
Just resign if you are going to resign, don't make a resignation so you can get some attention for a bit then revoke when someone says what you want to hear.
When i hear what i want to hear , ill revoke. got it big boy? <3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962981

Ashur wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
You don't seem to understand the difference of a mistake between two staff members warning 1 user, and accidently using a command by slaying everyone, slaying everyone shows you lack command knowledge, as we all know you should use steamid, and not typing names, you are also very immature about this tbh, i hope you don't get Admin ever if you continue this behaviour
Steam ids are pretty shit when using commands on someone with ulx and he would have to resort to the chat command or the menu to deal with the problem
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962982

Miia wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
First that one mistake is actually a pretty big mistake, it drastically effected the experience of a lot of users when their round was interrupted by them being killed. Its also such an easy mistake to avoid, its like the very first thing you should get told when becoming a moderator and is always beaten into your head, you do not put spaces in names. While your inactivity and only just coming back is likely to blame, so the reason for denial could have been better. Also are you saying you needed to read the staff ethos before realising you need to not disrespect users?
mainly i didn't , i only got angry not to mention i never insulted the dude . Its part of his job to send me staff ethos as u have first told me after the report abuse " Have u been reading staff " otherwise u wouldnt if it wasnt as important .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962983

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Don't revoke, you are a big asshole tbh, you slay people with the a dumb reason, making me think it wasn't a mostake, honestly, you piss me off, you are genuinely missing experience, and doing this shit shows me you shouldn't be staff at all, nobody will tell you what you want to hear, as it isnt true.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Ashur.

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962985

TheFierceOwl wrote:
That's what I just said lmao, I'm saying you shouldn't resign if you are just going to do that. If you have a problem with a decision that has been made, be mature about it and try to discuss it with the staff team and Lead Team and try to understand from their point of view. Once you do that work on it.

The attitude of "I don't like the outcome so I'm gonna resign and complain until someone tells me what I want to hear" is childish and not the right attitude to have for a staff member. I personally believe you should resign, regardless of your current rank you have shown on this topic alone that you are not ready to be a proper staff member. You seem dedicated enough but your attitude needs changing urgently, once you take a more mature response to situations like these I'm sure you'll be a great staff member and will be able to help the server in the best way possible!
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962986

Kyber wrote:
Ashur wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Steam ids are pretty shit when using commands on someone with ulx and he would have to resort to the chat command or the menu to deal with the problem
He slayed everyone, so he definetily didn't use the ULX Menu.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962987

Ashur wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
There is something you're missing there , I really don't care about admin , if you took 2 minutes of your time and read the entire thing you would understand .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962988

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
First that one mistake is actually a pretty big mistake, it drastically effected the experience of a lot of users when their round was interrupted by them being killed. Its also such an easy mistake to avoid, its like the very first thing you should get told when becoming a moderator and is always beaten into your head, you do not put spaces in names. While your inactivity and only just coming back is likely to blame, so the reason for denial could have been better. Also are you saying you needed to read the staff ethos before realising you need to not disrespect users?
mainly i didn't , i only got angry not to mention i never insulted the dude . Its part of his job to send me staff ethos as u have first told me after the report abuse " Have u been reading staff " otherwise u wouldnt if it wasnt as important .
I can agree that whoever trained you fucked up big time by not sending you the staff ethos, its a pretty important part about being staff. To be honest tho it still doesn't take much common sense to see that as a staff member you should remain calm and respectful.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962989

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Ashur wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
There is something you're missing there , I really don't care about admin , if you took 2 minutes of your time and read the entire thing you would understand .
Not gonna read shit if you are being a stubborn asshole
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962991

Ashur wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Ashur wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
The problem I'd that if you are to show you are fit to be staff, you shouldn't resign asking for something to happen, because I have done it in the past and trust me you look like a bit of a bellend and it doesn't rub off well on yourself. Prove to them you are fit for admin and you will get it, simple. If you don't see yourself fit for staff then resign, nothing's stopping you.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #962998

TheFierceOwl wrote:
That's what I just said lmao, I'm saying you shouldn't resign if you are just going to do that. If you have a problem with a decision that has been made, be mature about it and try to discuss it with the staff team and Lead Team and try to understand from their point of view. Once you do that work on it.

The attitude of "I don't like the outcome so I'm gonna resign and complain until someone tells me what I want to hear" is childish and not the right attitude to have for a staff member. I personally believe you should resign, regardless of your current rank you have shown on this topic alone that you are not ready to be a proper staff member. You seem dedicated enough but your attitude needs changing urgently, once you take a more mature response to situations like these I'm sure you'll be a great staff member and will be able to help the server in the best way possible!
Thank you , But when LonelyDodo tried to talk to me , he just kept on going that how messed up i am and that i need more training and experience and kept on talking positive about this other dude who got accepted , well shit man what do u expect ? im a human being lmfao , im not a stone that will take all the negative feedback EVEN THOUGH i thought i was doing my best and that everyone appreciated that and just remain calm , i agree with every word you said , but put yourself in my position and tell me how it feels.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #963002

Kyber wrote:
Ashur wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Ashur wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
The problem I'd that if you are to show you are fit to be staff, you shouldn't resign asking for something to happen, because I have done it in the past and trust me you look like a bit of a bellend and it doesn't rub off well on yourself. Prove to them you are fit for admin and you will get it, simple. If you don't see yourself fit for staff then resign, nothing's stopping you.
Thats what i really thought i was doing .... until they called me un-experienced.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Resign. 5 years 9 months ago #963009

TheFierceOwl wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
You have a week to revoke this
You dont fucking talk to me again . I hope my message is clear .
Yeah , im sorry about this , didn't mean it .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

165 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT