SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913580

CrankyBot wrote:
What in the fuck happened since I left

Gay sechs.
Since your ugly face is not anymore for us to bear, our libido has skyrocketted !
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913581

Chienman wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:
What in the fuck happened since I left

Gay sechs.
Since your ugly face is not anymore for us to bear, our libido has skyrocketted !

Listen here you stinking mutt I'll yeet your ass down the Seine river
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913584

About damn time
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913590

John Henry wrote:
About damn time
I should have perm'd you before I left, oh well I'll just hit up Dodo. F.Y.I unlike you, I actually had respect within the TTT community. You are one of the few people that wanted me resigned/demoted.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Nick0GR. Reason: rip grammar

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913593

Nick0GR wrote:
John Henry wrote:
About damn time
I should have perm'd you before I left, oh well I'll just hit up Dodo. F.Y.I unlike you, I actually had respect within the TTT community. You are one of the few people that wanted me resigned/demoted.

You won't do shit. And anyone who doesn't respect me will pay the price.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913594

Nick0GR wrote:
John Henry wrote:
About damn time

He is currently ban evading he has admitted it to certain individuals I am just gathering proof of it
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913597

John Henry wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
John Henry wrote:
About damn time

You won't do shit. And anyone who doesn't respect me will pay the price.
Watch out buddy, that attitude won't get you far in life. Trust me if I really wanted to I could do "shit" and as for "anyone who doesn't respect you will pay the price" well I think everyone is paying the price of having to deal with your shity attitude on a daily basis.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913609

LonelyDodo wrote:
Revoke. I think Johnler being so hard on you is a joke

Everyone in this community knows how I am. I have spoken to you multiple times Nick about some stuff and you seem to not pay much attention. You (were) a Super Admin. People should look up to you and you were not taking the job seriously enough. I just tried to get you working again to prevent any further mistakes. I mean, I didn't even insult you or anything. I am surprised you got annoyed by that. You know, in TTT we want Lead Team Members who can handle pressure and be able to apply it if needed. I personally would hate to have a LT member who doesn't listen to people or doesn't give a shit about what people tell to him as much as I would hate to have a LT member who gets offended just by a talking to and ends up resigning...

Have a little self esteem and confidence. If you resign cause "Meany Johnny made you mad" makes me doubtful whether you can handle SA or not at all to be honest with you. When I saw this post I laughed and I have to say this is ridiculous. If you don't revoke, your reputation won't stay as you think it is. I am telling ye.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913611

Johnler wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

Everyone in this community knows how I am. I have spoken to you multiple times Nick about some stuff and you seem to not pay much attention. You (were) a Super Admin. People should look up to you and you were not taking the job seriously enough. I just tried to get you working again to prevent any further mistakes. I mean, I didn't even insult you or anything. I am surprised you got annoyed by that. You know, in TTT we want Lead Team Members who can handle pressure and be able to apply it if needed. I personally would hate to have a LT member who doesn't listen to people or doesn't give a shit about what people tell to him as much as I would hate to have a LT member who gets offended just by a talking to and ends up resigning...

Have a little self esteem and confidence. If you resign cause "Meany Johnny made you mad" makes me doubtful whether you can handle SA or not at all to be honest with you. When I saw this post I laughed and I have to say this is ridiculous. If you don't revoke, your reputation won't stay as you think it is. I am telling ye.
Johnler, I love you, but this really isn't the time to make a comment such as this one on the resignation post of someone that clearly lost all their respect for you. Like I said, I'll sort this out tommorow - wait until then before you only make the situation worse.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, Nick0GR

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913617

Good bye nick!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913618

Raeker wrote:
Johnler wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

Johnler, I love you, but this really isn't the time to make a comment such as this one on the resignation post of someone that clearly lost all their respect for you. Like I said, I'll sort this out tommorow - wait until then before you only make the situation worse.

Raeker, I am well aware of this situation and this is hilarious.

I want nick to Man Up, revoke himself and actually come to me to tell me these stuff himself without you getting involved in this. Trust me, if I wanted to, I would express what I think about this more frankly but I know it is not gonna end up well.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Johnler.

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913620

Johnler wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Johnler wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

I want nick to Man Up and revoke himself and actually come to me and tell me these stuff himself without you getting involved in this. Trust me, if I wanted to, I would express what I think about this more frankly but I know it is not gonna end up well.
If you truly behave that way as a Lead Team member then maybe you are the one that shouldn't hold the rank.

EDIT: Let me rephrase this, as I'm not helping at all this particular way. Nick has an issue with you. And yes, you are correct in saying that he should sort his issues himself. However having a neutral opinion in the matter is always a good idea, especially in the case where two Lead Team members are in an argument. You, as a Head Admin, should be well aware of that fact. Your behaviour on this thread is not at all how a Head Administrator should act.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Raeker.

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913625

Raeker wrote:
Johnler wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Johnler wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

I want nick to Man Up and revoke himself and actually come to me and tell me these stuff himself without you getting involved in this. Trust me, if I wanted to, I would express what I think about this more frankly but I know it is not gonna end up well.
If you truly behave that way as a Lead Team member then maybe you are the one that shouldn't hold the rank.

I am not in the mood for this. I am way too stressed the past week and have no time about this drama and Nick getting sad about me talking to him about a mistake he made.

I am ending this here, Nick I suggest you revoke, cause this is simply ridiculous, if you don't, thank you for all the hard work you put in the server and for all the fun times we had together. Hope you come back soon and sorry(?) I guess, for making you sad.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, eddie., Nick0GR

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913644

<21:07:30> You poked "! Nickolas_The GNAR" with message: Revoke on TTT you little bitch and show Johnler you aint a bitch

If this bitch doesn't do what I told him to I shall kill him.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913646

TheXnator wrote:
<21:07:30> You poked "! Nickolas_The GNAR" with message: Revoke on TTT you little bitch and show Johnler you aint a bitch

I have a higher chance of getting prop hunt mod than him revoking
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #913648

Kyber wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I have a higher chance of getting prop hunt mod than him revoking
No you don't lol, I revoke. Lock, I talked to Johnler I'll stay for a little while longer at least. ;) Also I may or may not make sure you don't get prop hunt this week!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

--Revoked-- 5 years 11 months ago #913651

Sure thing!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT