Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124390

Dcxbigdaddy wrote:
Nexize wrote:
It feels good to have the option to do it by themselfes.
Just give it to them already, If you think about it, it's quite unfair that every Super Admin on the other gamemodes gets TS3-Staff except for them.

They're working hard, that's why they're SA's.
It would be like a small reward for their time & work on the Server.

That's not true, not on every gamemode.

Rust doesnt even have SA's and Bhop only 1 plus there are not that many players.
Theres really no point for it

TTT is as popular as DR (in my opinion and from what I've seen), so It just seems fair to me.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124392

-SUPPORT This shit has been suggested like 1003981823 times already and like said before it would be unfair for the other gamemode staff mepmbers
  • Tyrone Shmurda
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]i be workin de corner[/b]
  • Thanks received: 149
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Tyrone Shmurda.

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124394

Tyrone Shmurda wrote:
-SUPPORT This shit has been suggested like 1003981823 times already and like said before it would be unfair for the other gamemode staff mepmbers

why would it be unfair?

TTT is pretty popular compared to Bhop & Rust.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124397

『LightArrows.exe』 wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
Dont know if hes being an immature asshole or just actually wants to thank me for an argument.

Don't know if he hates my guts or just likes swearing whenever I'm involved.
I dont hate anyone, you started it with the random blurt on my opinion, so if anyone here hates someone, its you.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124398

Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
『LightArrows.exe』 wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
Dont know if hes being an immature asshole or just actually wants to thank me for an argument.

I dont hate anyone, you started it with the random blurt on my opinion, so if anyone here hates someone, its you.

lol, I just sarcasticly mentioned that I don't agree with what you said. No need to call me an immature asshole for that. If it were anyone else that said that, I would've said the same thing. Stop holding a grudge over something that happened 6 months ago, thank you.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by LightArrowsEXE.

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124400

『LightArrows.exe』 wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
『LightArrows.exe』 wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:

lol, I just sarcasticly mentioned that I don't agree with what you said. No need to call me an immature asshole for that. If it were anyone else that said that, I would've said the same thing. Stop holding a grudge over something that happened 6 months ago, thank you.
Me? You got banned over holding a grudge so i dont want to hear it, and yes, im going to call you an immature asshole when you be sarcastic in a debate that should be taken seriously. And if it were anyone else that said what you said, i would've said the same thing back at them, because they are being immature assholes. And im going to leave it at that because noone wants to see us fight, thank you.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
I've never been happy.

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124401

Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
Me? You got banned over holding a grudge so i dont want to hear it, and yes, im going to call you an immature asshole when you be sarcastic in a debate that should be taken seriously. And if it were anyone else that said what you said, i would've said the same thing back at them, because they are being immature assholes. And im going to leave it at that because noone wants to see us fight, thank you.

Stop assuming things and get facts for once. Not once have I had a grudge against Dcx or anyone else.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by LightArrowsEXE.

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124404

Nexize wrote:
Tyrone Shmurda wrote:

why would it be unfair?

Bhop is the number one server in Zarp bud
  • Granny
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yo
  • Thanks received: 216

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124420

Granny wrote:
Nexize wrote:
Tyrone Shmurda wrote:

why would it be unfair?

Bhop is the number one server in Zarp bud
I strongly disagree with that statement, although it is most likely sarcastic anyway.
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 163

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124424

The way this thread turned into a flame war...

It's easy to say that DarkRP, Deathrun and TTT are the top servers of ZARP.
DarkRP and Deathrun SA's get TS staff. Why not us?
We are SA's, we have proven ourselves that we can be trusted, we put alot of work and time into making the server a better place to be fo other people, why wouldn't we be able to carry that further on TS?
About the people saying: "It's unfair to other gamemodes". It seems rather unfair that SSRP and DR get it and we don't. Honestly looking at ZS, Bhop, Rust... Those servers don't have regular players nor a big staff team. They don't need it, we do.
  • F0CuSX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • COMMUNITY IZ RIGGED BAN THE GOOD GUY YEZ YEZ
  • Thanks received: 368

Former TTT HeadAdmin
Former Deathrun SuperAdmin
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by F0CuSX.

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124427

tomvtv wrote:
The way this thread turned into a flame war...

It's easy to say that DarkRP, Deathrun and TTT are the top servers of ZARP.
DarkRP and Deathrun SA's get TS staff. Why not us?
We are SA's, we have proven ourselves that we can be trusted, we put alot of work and time into making the server a better place to be fo other people, why wouldn't we be able to carry that further on TS?
About the people saying: "It's unfair to other gamemodes". It seems rather unfair that SSRP and DR get it and we don't. Honestly looking at ZS, Bhop, Rust... Those servers don't have regular players and a big staff team. They don't need it, we do.

I can agree with tom, Whenever I'm on TTT a good amount of players are on, and I can say its good enough populated and that the staff are pretty hardworking
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin
  • Thanks received: 132

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124432

your wish is my command , you asked me for reasons and i have brought you more reasons

We could do training better , how ? because sometimes when you want to train someone on teamspeak and there’s no ts staff on you have to get into a room , an unprivate room , people could just join and ruin the training and troll , then you have to wait for a teamspeak staff to get on just for him to move you into a spacer or into a locked channel .

Sometimes in meetings if you keep screaming in the text box to get someone moved in , some of them don’t really read it , you have to poke them , sometimes they take time , they ask for other staff to move them in , where in that time we could just move them instantly .

Whilst playing we meet some…. “Trolls” , sometimes they spam poke you , and whisper screaming or licking sounds ( It happened before ) , we could just easily ban them , I’m active on ts most of the times and i see alot of them

thats some reasons , if you want more i’m happy to say them
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: LineLiar

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124438

I honestly don't care if this suggestion was accepted or denied.

*Insert the other half of the phasing*.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124495

The Hitman Jerry wrote:
your wish is my command , you asked me for reasons and i have brought you more reasons

We could do training better , how ? because sometimes when you want to train someone on teamspeak and there’s no ts staff on you have to get into a room , an unprivate room , people could just join and ruin the training and troll , then you have to wait for a teamspeak staff to get on just for him to move you into a spacer or into a locked channel .

Sometimes in meetings if you keep screaming in the text box to get someone moved in , some of them don’t really read it , you have to poke them , sometimes they take time , they ask for other staff to move them in , where in that time we could just move them instantly .

Whilst playing we meet some…. “Trolls” , sometimes they spam poke you , and whisper screaming or licking sounds ( It happened before ) , we could just easily ban them , I’m active on ts most of the times and i see alot of them

Well for starters the first one would make sense if any of the SA on TTT used there mic (still a good point though) so its kind of just text in chat, and if thats the scenario do it in admin tab in ttt, no one will troll you there.

The second one they should poke redpowder or ttt staff with the ts rank why they poke you I dont know.

The third one you can put in a future ts app because that has nothing to do with why you guys should have it.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
I've never been happy.

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124500

Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
The Hitman Jerry wrote:

Well for starters the first one would make sense if any of the SA on TTT used there mic (still a good point though) so its kind of just text in chat, and if thats the scenario do it in admin tab in ttt, no one will troll you there.

The second one they should poke redpowder or ttt staff with the ts rank why they poke you I dont know.

The third one you can put in a future ts app because that has nothing to do with why you guys should have it.

I know right?
The only TTT SA that uses his microphone is this guy. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124533

Liquid Walrus wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
The Hitman Jerry wrote:

I know right?
The only TTT SA that uses his microphone is this guy. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i use them at meetings , so kek
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
Ex-Staff Member

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124535

The Hitman Jerry wrote:
Liquid Walrus wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
The Hitman Jerry wrote:

I know right?

A not working one, kek.
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124537

Hoi wrote:
The Hitman Jerry wrote:
Liquid Walrus wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
The Hitman Jerry wrote:

I know right?

A not working one, kek.

it works it just goes into a fast mode or doesn't even work sometimes , so kek
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
Ex-Staff Member

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 3 weeks ago #124539

I do think that the super admins on TTT should get it, considering it's the third most popular game mode on zarp just behind DR and DarkRP. After reading this thread I've seen people say "It's unfair to other game modes", I would have disagree with this because I think it's fair because they could help sort out the trolls on TS.
  • Charlie-
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 226

EX - TTT Admin[/center]
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Charlie-.

[TTT] Teamspeak staff for superadmins 9 years 2 weeks ago #126399

Accepted
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Dcxbigdaddy.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop